Explore The World
In two easy steps you can enjoy the amazing world of the internet.
We will help you get a computer and learn how to use it.
Step 1: Get a computer
A (nearly) free computer is available from TechCharities for those who qualify.
- Contact the agency that you work with (such as Catholic Community Services, Work Force Services, BYU Pathway, …) and request their endorsement.
- All individuals and families who are in need qualify for a computer grant
- Visit our office located at 50 North 600 West, Suite C in Salt Lake City
- Office hours are Monday from 10:00 am to noon and by appointment
step 2: Learn how to use your computer
Ask Questions : Hey, how do you … ?
- Contact the agency that you work with (such as Catholic Community Services, Work Force Services, BYU Pathway, …) and ask if they provide classes or mentors
- Request technical support from friends or neighbors
- Look on line for support. For example, YouTube or go to www.GCFlearnfree.org
- Review the questions on Computercampus.org and ask questions on the blog