That is a great question!
We welcome every question:
“Hey Jim, how do I …??”
or “What? Why isn’t this working?”
Jim works in our office and has had years of experience refurbishing computers. He generally knows how to answer the question. Norm is another technician in our office that has good answers.
This website is an answer to many of the Frequently Asked Questions that we have received over the years.
Photos by Norm Albitson
Hey, Jim. How do I ...?
Laptops and Desktops
Internet and Wi-F
Change the computer name
Home page picture
Google Docs or Libre Office
Save Documents and Pictures
Customize the Home Page
How do I Download Favorite Programs?
How do I set up Word-processing?
How do I Reinstall Windows 10 Pro?
How do I use Computer Shortcuts for Windows 10
Using a Search Engine
Jim, do you have a minute? How do you …?
- Find a job on the internet?
- Find a local hospital?
- Change a furnace filter?
- Translate between two languages?
Hey Norm, I can’t figure this out. How do you … ?
- Type a letter?
- Prepare a resume?
- Save a file ?
- Save a file on a USB drive?
- Download LibreOffice?
OK, one more time. How do you …?
- Add a column of numbers?
- Develop a simple family budget?
- Show the cost of getting a loan?
Family and Social
What, this isn’t working., How do you …?
- Enter contacts in your email?
- Save and organize pictures?
- Set up a school account for your child?
- Stay connected with family and friends?